All schedule change requests must be made through the counseling office by the end of the 2nd full day of school, Monday August 19th. Schedule change requests should be based on student need for college/career readiness.
Students are allowed to drop a class in their schedule and choose to have 1 study hall hour in their schedule. Students have until the end of the 4th week of school, Friday, September 13th to request a drop slip from their counselor.
After logging into Student Access you will see many useful tabs along the left side of the screen. In order to access yours grades, you will utilize the following two tabs:
- MT1 represents a student’s grade prior to the midterm exam.
- ME1 is the midterm exam grade.
- FEX is the final exam grade.
- SM is the current overall grade. Please note this is only a “snapshot” of the grade as it will continuously update throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, after final exams, this will be the grade recorded on student transcripts.
- At midterm, teacher comments for the entire term and grades earned on the midterm exams will be posted.
- At the end of the semester, teacher comments, final exam grades, and semester grades will be posted.