All schedules are final. Students may not request to drop any class until after the third day of school. If students have any incompletes from last semester, please note their schedule is subject to change.
After logging into Student Access you will see many useful tabs along the left side of the screen. In order to access yours grades, you will utilize the following two tabs:
- MT1 represents a student’s grade prior to the midterm exam.
- ME1 is the midterm exam grade.
- FEX is the final exam grade.
- SM is the current overall grade. Please note this is only a “snapshot” of the grade as it will continuously update throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, after final exams, this will be the grade recorded on student transcripts.
- At midterm, teacher comments for the entire term and grades earned on the midterm exams will be posted.
- At the end of the semester, teacher comments, final exam grades, and semester grades will be posted.