Please remember to pay all outstanding fees as soon as possible. If you are a graduating senior who qualifies to walk in graduation, you must have all fees paid by 5/1/20 in order to walk in the graduation ceremony.
Students may request a schedule change until the end of the day on Wednesday, January 8th.
After logging into Student Access you will see many useful tabs along the left side of the screen. In order to access yours grades, you will utilize the following two tabs:
- MT1 represents a student’s grade prior to the midterm exam.
- ME1 is the midterm exam grade.
- FEX is the final exam grade.
- SM is the current overall grade. Please note this is only a “snapshot” of the grade as it will continuously update throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, after final exams, this will be the grade recorded on student transcripts.
- At midterm, teacher comments for the entire term and grades earned on the midterm exams will be posted.
- At the end of the semester, teacher comments, final exam grades, and semester grades will be posted.