- Online registration for all PCHS students opens July 15th, and MUST be completed by August 8th.
- Student schedule release will be on August 13th ONLY for students who have completed online registration, paid any outstanding fee balances from prior years, and turned in all required paperwork. Please check your Skyward account for outstanding fee balances from prior years.
- New this year: As an incentive, students who have completed online registration, paid any outstanding fee balances from prior years, and turned in all required paperwork by August 6th, will have their schedules released early via Skyward on August 7th.
- Reminder about required paperwork: All 9th grade students must have a dental exam, a physical, and residency/custody paperwork turned in. All 12th grade students must provide proof of an MCV vaccine.
********9th and 12th grade paperwork can be turned in at the Holman Center on July 22 from 8-noon.
- For help with online registration and for any last-minute paperwork turn-in, there will be computers and assistance available at the high school on August 8 from 8-11 and 4-7 for anyone not yet registered. Please enter at the door by the Principal's Office.
All students MUST complete online registration, turn in all required paperwork, and pay any outstanding prior years fee balances in order to gain access to their schedules and be able to start school.
Chromebook pick-up (10-12 grade students only)
If 10th-12th grade students have completed online registration, paid all previous years' fees, and turned in all required paperwork, they can pick up their chromebooks from 2-5 on August 7th in rooms G206/207. All 9th grade students will receive their chromebooks on August 16th, the first full day of school.
- You will need your Skyward login to register. If you forgot your password, click on the “forgot password” link to reset.
- Once you have logged in, be sure to maximize the window so you can see the “complete this step and go on to the next step” tab at the bottom and the steps listed to the right.
- If using Chrome, after viewing required documents, you may need to go to your internet icon at the bottom of your computer screen to return to the registration page.
- If you have any questions about student registration or chromebook pick up, please contact the Principal's Office at 477-4215.