What can your School Counselor help you with?
* Thursday, January 23rd - Sophomore Registration Advisory Presentation
* Monday, February 3rd - Incoming Freshmen Parent Night @ 6pm in the Theater
* Tuesday, February 4th - Incoming Freshmen Parent Night @ 6pm in the Theater
* Friday, January 24th - Eureka College @ 1:20
* Thursday, January 30th - Truman State University @ 8:45
* Monday, February 3rd - Hawkeye Community College @ 10:30
Olivet Nazarene University @ 1:20
* Wednesday, February 19th - Bradley University @ 9:40
* Thursday, April 23rd - Tricoci University of Beauty Culture @ 10.45
Click here for:
Welcome to PCHS Counseling Department, where we provide academic planning, career development skills and social and emotional support. Each student is assigned a counselor, alphabetically by last name. Parents are welcomed to contact their student’s counselor with any questions, comments or concerns.
|MB- P||Dana Bispingemail@example.com|
Find out which colleges are coming to visit PCHS by checking the DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS ! Dates are also posted on the windows of the Counseling Department! See Mrs. Coon in the Counseling office to sign up! .