Physical Education Department
Welcome to the Physical Education, Dance, Driver’s Education, and Health Website. This page is designed to give you information regarding the different types of things we do at PCHS to further enhance the lives of the young people who attend. Our goal is to equip the students with the tools necessary to live a longer, healthier life.
Mr. Doug Nutter is the Department Chairperson serving his first year in this position. There are eleven other teachers within the department. They are:
- Ms. Mary Kate Beyer – Physical Education
- Mr. Larry Davis – Driver’s Education
- Mrs. Becky Fulkerson – Physical Education
- Mrs. Kelly Godar – Health
- Mr. Clint Gossmeyer – Swim
- Mr. John Jacobs – Driver’s Education
- Mrs. Beth Johnson – Dance
- Mrs. Sue Johnson – Dance
- Mr. Patrick Lowder – Physical Education
- Ms. Gigi Macintosh – Health
- Mr. Marshall Tucker – Driver’s Education
If you would like more information, please click on their name. Many of the teachers within the department also coach extra curricular activities within the school. They are committed individuals who care about students outside of the regular school day.
To learn more about Physical Education Classes at PCHS, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Doug Nutter at email@example.com