All schedules are final. Students may not request to drop any class until after the third day of school. If students have any incompletes from last semester, please note their schedule is subject to change.
After logging into Parent Access you will see many useful tabs along the left side of the screen. In order to access student grades, you will utilize the following two tabs:
- MT1 represents a student’s grade prior to the midterm exam.
- ME1 is the midterm exam grade.
- FEX is the final exam grade.
- SM is the current overall grade. Please note this is only a “snapshot” of the student’s grade as it will continuously update throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, after final exams, this will be the grade recorded on student transcripts.
- At midterm, teacher comments for the entire term and grades earned on the midterm exams will be posted.
- At the end of the semester, teacher comments, final exam grades, and semester grades will be posted.
A student’s projected graduation year is based on his or her initial high school start date. The initial projected graduation year assigned to a first time 9th grader is not adjusted in the school’s computer system if a student fails to earn grade level credit requirements necessary for advancement. As such, regardless of the projected graduation date, in addition to attendance requirements, students must earn appropriate credits in order to be entitled to the rights and privileges of specific grade levels as outlined on Page 28-29 of the 2016-2017 Student-Parent Handbook.